Monday, January 7, 2008

A New Year...

I am so excited about 2008! I know there are many great things in store for this year. :)
I have finally caught up with editing, ordering and packaging and I can now catch my breath.
I am including some of my favorites from recent sessions. Enjoy and be blessed!

These are sweet, sweet triplets. 2 precious girls and one handsome little man!



Now these twin gals are too stinkin' cute! They always make me giggle and are SO much fun to be around.
Meet Miss "M"...she entered the world just in time for Christmas! What a perfect gift from above!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun, tam! i love this!! so cute...triplets, twins, and one....
i just love those twins....hehe!!!

The Berni Family said...

Great pics Tammy! Thanks for the AWESOME canvas that you put together for Barbara!! I am going to need to order more Emma pics from you so I will be in touch soon!

The Berni Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

Hey Tammy! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm so glad I came across your blog! We miss you guys and miss Buckhead Church but we have made a lot of good friends in Jacksonville already which is a huge blessing! We are expecting a baby boy in March and he is giving me a hard time already! :0) Please tell Jimmy we said "hi". Hopefully we will see you guys at BC sometime this year! I hope you guys are doing really well. Please tell the small group we said "hi" too!
Stacy