Friday, August 22, 2008

Holiday Sessions...



Yes! It is that time! Can you believe it? I know it is blazing hot outside..how can you possibly think about Christmas cards? Now that I am a mommy of two, my family comes first, so I will not be working every day like before. Sessions will be limited, so now is the time to book yours! I will be offering mini-sessions again this year. I am also excited about the new designer line of Christmas cards. This year I have decided to have all of my cards press printed. That means they will be printed on a heavy card stock or linen paper...front and back...and look just like a card from Hallmark...but better!! This is not your ordinary card from the chain stores!!
We have designer cards to fit everyone's style. The fresh, fun, funky retro twist. These are sure to be a hit and you will wow your friends and family! I can't wait to make my own family's card! We also have some beautiful cards for the more traditional style. These cards are just beautiful! You can mix and match the front of one card with the back to another. Very fun!!!

The end of August is upon us and I am starting to book sessions now! In fact, I have had many inquiries already and spots are filling up fast! If you are wanting a holiday session, be sure to send me an e-mail or call and I will try and get you on the calendar!(with twins at home, e-mail is the best communication right now. )

HOLIDAY MINI-SESSIONS ARE HERE!!!
Book now for a holiday mini-session. Each session will last 20-30 minutes and you will have 10-15 proofs to view online. You will also receive 25 press printed holiday cards designed just for you!!! Not only will you get fabulous designer cards...you can also get some Christmas shopping done too. I am sure the grandparents would love a nice enlargement to hang on their walls or a beautiful album to display on the coffee table. Gift certificates are always a nice gift too!
Holiday mini-sessions are $175 and are filling up fast! Think of how nice it will be to check Christmas cards off the list early!! (Sessions are for immediate family only...grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles will have to schedule a session separately..sorry! )
****The 1st 2 people to comment on the blog will receive a free 8x10 from their next session!!!****






















2 comments:

Kristi said...

LOVE the cards!!!! I would like one of each!! LOL ( you know I have a hard time deciding!!) I'll be emailing you today!
Hope everyone is doing good!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to know that you're doing great with your two new miracles and are doing your beautiful photography again! I will be in touch for scheduling a holiday session (oh- and I have to order more prints from my previous two sessions if that's possible).