Monday, September 29, 2008

Well...being a mommy to Haley and James has been so much fun!! Hard work...but they fill my heart with joy. They bring a smile to my face all the time and I fall more in love with them each day. I fall more in love with my husband too...as I watch him with our sweet babies!

I thought I would share from some recent sessions. :)

This is Miss L ....isn't she beautiful!! This was such a fun maternity session! We had a blast. It was an honor to photograph a dear friend of mine and fellow photographer. Andrea you and your family are so very special to us and I can't wait to meet baby Frank!
Does this little one look familiar? Maybe not...because they change SO much from when they are itty bitty newborns. This is Mr.C ...and here he is on the move!

This is a sweet newborn who decided to surprise his parents and come early. Meet baby C!

And here is a precious one year old, another Mr.C ....
Does it get any cuter than this? What an adorable family!!


Have a blessed day! It is great to be back at work and I look forward to all the upcoming sessions! :)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are ALL beautiful! You are so talented Tammy! I love the way you crop your images!!! Thank you so much for a rockin' maternity session! It was everything I dreamed it would be! What a treasure you have given our family!

Anonymous said...

Tammy! These images are ALL gorgeous! I just love the way you crop and compose your images! Thank you for giving my family a beautiful maternity session! It was everything I dreamed it would be! You have given my family such treasured images! Thank you girl...you ROCK!

Kristi said...

These are all awesome!!!! This is funny...Nathan has the exact outfit for his upcoming pics that the little boy has on (with the same hat) from A. Young's pics!! LOL :-) Janie & Jack is one of my favorite kids clothing stores!! See ya soon!

Billy, Ann and Baby Clark said...

ohh wow! did Andrea have her baby?? how fun! you take such wonderful pictures girl! we will have to get you here soon! lots of love- Ann