Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Brothers

Well I just finished up a session today with such a sweet family! I love my job so much because it allows me to meet such special people. This family had 2 adorable little boys. I had a blast and couldn't wait to start editing them! I think I will finish with this session in record time! :)

Here are just a couple that I loved! Watch out girls! These boys are gonna be heartbreakers!!



We are leaving this Saturday for our beach trip. I can't wait to sit back and relax. I get to spend some time with one of my sweet nieces. She is just 5 months months old and I can't wait to love on her! I will be sure to share some pictures when I get back. We are going to attempt a family picture...wish us luck. :)
Have a blessed week everyone!!
BTW...if you want to leave a comment...all you have to do is click on "comments." Feel free to say hello!!

3 comments:

The Berni Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Berni Family said...

Great pictures on here! Hope to get together soon before Jay and I leave to attempt Round 2 of the Berni family pictures!
Meagan

Anonymous said...

yo, aunt tam. its lauren. ive called you and you dont answer. um i want to go shopping.

love you =)
lauren