Monday, September 3, 2007

You have to have a blog!!

"You don't have a blog? You need one!!"
Well , "technically" I have one...but I thought I really didn't need it...I guess I was wrong!
I just returned from a FABULOUS weekend at Bookout Studio and Design and I do believe I was the only one without a blog :( So I decided to take the advice of others and try out this whole blogging thing. It should be a great way for me to keep in touch with everyone and let you know what is going on with Tammy Dugger Photography!!!
With that said....let me tell you about the wonderful weekend I just had. Heather Bookout invited 9 other photographers across the Southeast for a "Fresh and Focused" workshop. I was lucky enough to get an invite and boy was it unbelievable!!
The workshop started with each photographer drawing names for an assistant, a model (ranging in ages of 18 months to maternity), a location for your session, and a store to buy props for our session!
I drew the name of a sweet, sweet 5 year old girl named Kylee...she was an absolute doll! My location was a barn...and my store was TJ Maxx.
I had so much fun with this little girl!
I feel like this workshop really helped me to stretch my creativity as an artist. Sometimes we get stuck in our ways and life just "happens" and somehow along the way we forget that God has made us to be so special and so unique and He has given us talents that He wants us to use for Him! I am so psyched that I am now doing this full-time! I have so many great ideas for the business and I can't wait to share them with you! There is nothing more fun than a weekend of fellowship with other photographers who share a passion and love for photography as much as you do! Each woman there was unbelievable! I continue to be blessed each day and every morning when I wake up I thank God for what He is doing in my life!!
Be sure to check this blog often to see what is going on in the life of Tammy Dugger Photography!
If you want to see some of the great pictures from the weekend...Heather has it up on her blog now and I will have some examples up very soon!!!!
http://bookout.squarespace.com/
Have a great day!!!

Here is a picture of Miss Kylee...watch out boys, she is going to be a heartbreaker! :)

No comments: