Friday, March 7, 2008

We found out...

We had our big ultrasound appointment yesterday and it was VERY fun! I am still amazed at the miracles growing inside of me. It is the neatest feeling to see their little bodies move around, sucking a thumb, and stretching their tiny legs..and to hear their heartbeats...it makes my heart melt for sure!!
So here is a quick update...both babies are healthy and believe it or not...both weigh 9 oz. which is great that they are growing at the same rate. :)

This is what we found out...

Aren't these shoes just the cutest things you have ever seen?!! A dear friend of ours works for New Balance and brought us some stylin' sneakers for the babies. They sure are going to be hip!! Thanks Matthew! I know the little ones will LOVE wearing these. The whole family can now wear their New Balance kicks!

I hope everyone has a blessed day. I will try and post some pictures from recent sessions this afternoon. :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, how fun!!!! That's great!!LOVE the cute "shoe" picture!! Glad to hear they are healthy! Take care!!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how good you made those shoes look! Incredible. It was great to see you the other day and catch up. If we start making diapers I'll let you know. See you soon!

The Berni Family said...

Congrats Tammy & Jimmy!! Jay, Emma and I are so excited for ya'll. What a blessing!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this adorable image of the sneakers! TOO creative...and just so cute!!! It makes it more real doesn't it?! I'm so excited for you and the hubby! Congratulations and I can't wait for my little people to meet yours!