Saturday, April 12, 2008

Time is flying by...

Well I have kept myself busy with newborns and toddlers and even a wedding! Yep, you heard me right. I said I would not do weddings...but it was hard to say no to this one. A dear friend and fabulous photographer, Andrea Young, gave me a call a long time ago and she was giggling away. I knew something was up. She said, "What do you think about tag-teaming for Kimberly's wedding?" My first instinct was, no way! I am not getting into the wedding business!! But then I quickly thought about sweet Kimberly! This girl is amazing! I have known her for a while now and she is one of those girls that you LOVE to be around. She has such a heart for God and she is full of energy!! It would be an honor to photograph her wedding. So I thought about how far along I would be in my pregnancy...and said yes!!!

March 15th quickly came and we had a great time. We finally finished up our editing and put the slide show together for Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson!
Click here to see their wedding



I am also throwing in some cute pictures from some recent sessions. Jen...here is a sneak peak...I will finish the rest when I get back from vacation.


I will be away until the 19th of April on vacation...so all calls and e-mails will be returned then.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

These little baby pics are too cute!! The wedding video was awesome!! Great job!!
I know you're going to be pretty busy (to say the least!) in August, so I guess I need to go ahead and reserve my spot for Nathan's 3 yr old pictures!! I'll even babysit for you while you snap away!! LOL
Have a great vacation!