Monday, May 12, 2008

Taking a Break

Well...I thought I would make it a tad longer, but it looks like my body has other plans. We have 8 weeks left before the babies are supposed to arrive and I am SO excited! I have started having some contractions and after my last few sessions have felt pretty tuckered out. I have also developed carpal tunnel...which is no fun at all!!! It seems to make taking pictures and editing on the computer difficult. It looks like it is time to make the call...so I am going to have to put work on hold for a little while.
I am hoping to be booking sessions again in September, just in time for holiday pictures and cards. :) I will be sure to send an e-mail out letting you know of the fun "comeback" specials I have planned.
All pictures from recent sessions need to have orders placed by the end of May. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail.
I wish everyone well....and I will be sure to update the blog when the babies arrive!!
Take care!
Tammy

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I wish you the best of luck! We'll say a little prayer! Let me know when you're taking September appointments, I'll need to book one! Can't wait to see pics of the babies!