Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finally Caught Up!

Well...Every year I set a deadline for holiday orders and sessions...and it seems every year I always go past that date...trying to fit in as much as I can...but it is all worth it! :) I have had a lot of newborns lately..and I am loving them! I even had a fun twin newborn session...reminded me so much of my own sweet babies and I can't believe they are now 6 months old. Where does the time go? I am finally caught up with proofing sessions, I have one more order to place, and some packages to send out...and then it is time to rest. :) A BIG thanks to everyone for making this another great year. I have enjoyed meeting so many new clients this year and look forward to the new year ahead. There will be lots of changes in the business...all of which I think you will enjoy! So be sure to check back and see what is going on. :)
Here are some images from recent sessions...enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!

This is Baby NI. He was so sweet and I enjoyed my session with this wonderful family!

Here is his sweet older sister...what a doll!!! I loved the look Miss M was giving me here! Look at those stunning blue eyes!These brothers were a lot of fun. I loved this picture of them playing together...so sweet!


Who could resist a face like that? Watch out ladies!

These twins melted my heart! So precious! Meet Baby E and Baby K. I had such a hard time picking a favorite...there were just too many! Their mommy is going to have a hard time choosing her favorites too! :)Look at their tiny feet...Baby E knew how to work the cameraHere is another sweet newborn...Baby W. We finally got him to sleep...he looks so cozy here. :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Great Pictures!!! Can't wait to see what's coming up in 09'!
Have a wonderful Christmas with your sweet babies!!!