Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New in 2009!!!

I know it has been a while since you have heard from me...but boy have I been busy. I am working on a new website that was way overdue! I am excited about what 2009 is going to bring. I have had a lot of newborn sessions lately and they have been SO much fun! I look forward to many more this year. I am also going to focus on high school seniors this year. I really wanted to do this last year, but God had other plans for me. :)

If you are an upcoming senior and you are interested in having a free senior session send me an e-mail with your contact information, what high school you attend, and a recent picture of yourself. I will be choosing several guys and girls as Senior Ambassadors. This is a great way to earn some extra cash too. If you want to know more about it...send me an e-mail. :)

This year my availability will be somewhat limited. I am only going to schedule 2 sessions a week, so if you are wanting a spring session...be sure to fill out the contact form and get on the books soon. :)

If you are expecting a little one, be sure to schedule a session in advance. Just let me know the due date and I will pencil you in. I will be sure to fit you in with the 1st 2 weeks of your baby's life. :)

Thank you so much for making 2008 so great!

Be sure to check back and see what is going on at TDP!!!

No comments: