Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Site

The new site has finally been launched! I still have a few things to work on...but that will come! Many of you have asked about the music. I LOVE it. It is by renee and jeremy. They are so great to allow me to use their songs on my site. Check them out http://www.reneeandjeremymusic.com/ you can also by their songs on itunes too. The kids like them...I will sing to them and they smile....well my James sometimes cries when I sing...but not Haley...she thinks her mommy has a pretty voice! (Not really, I stink..no American Idol for this girl! )
I hope everyone has a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love the new website!

The Berni Family said...

I liked the music so much that I was able to find their CD at Barnes & Noble. Even Emma likes to listen to them..of course after HSM3!