Friday, March 20, 2009

Latest Newborn

I know, I know...where have I been lately? I have been neglecting the blog. Sorry about that! I will however, leave you with some sweet newborn pictures that will make your heart melt! Life is good, we are expecting baby # 3 October 10th and are very excited about that. 3 kids under the age of 2 is crazy!!!...but crazy fits us! I am still looking for a few more senior ambassadors for 2010. If you are a current junior and live in the Atlanta, Cobb, Dekalb or Fulton area...send me a snapshot and an e-mail letting me know a little about you. You will receive a free session, some prints and some really neat "business cards" with YOUR picture on them to pass out to friends. AND...you can earn money or prints by having your friends book a session too! Let me know if you are interested. I can't wait to have fun with these sessions! My next goal is to work on my blog...I need to customize it so that my pictures are bigger!! Ok...well I have a newborn next week...a sweet baby girl who I can't wait to get my hands on!!!

I will leave you with some fun images of Sweet Baby W.



4 comments:

Jess Kamm said...

I just LOVE the first image! You should check out www.prophotoblogs.com. They did mine and you can customize everything.

The Berni Family said...

Congrats on Baby #3!! By the way..how do you ge3t those little boys to cooperate...Jimmy is all about everyone seeing his "stuff" whenever I try those poses with him. You must have the magic touch! Any chance I can get you to do some pics of Jimmy, Emma and our family while we are there in June??

Kristi said...

Congrats again!! Love the newborn photos!

ablossom said...

Congratulations!!! Oh my goodness!! What great news!!!